Pages

Sunday 31 August 2014

Ripped



Mom Jeans: Topshop | White shirt: American Apparel | Bag: Cambridge Satchel | Shoes: Lucky 7  Sunglasses: Vogue

On Friday my boyfriend and I went downtown Montreal on St-Laurent to go and get his suit for his cousin's wedding. While waiting for it to be ready we shot some pictures around the store to kill time. I wore my Topshop ripped jeans which are super comfortable and a loose cropped tee. I paired these with my Cambridge Satchel which my boyfriend (who obviously has awesome taste) bought me for Christmas. I got the shoes I'm wearing four years ago at Century 21 for 20$...way before the whole Sperry/Boat shoes trend. How cool am I? Just Kidding...sort of.

7 comments:

  1. I love your blog so much ! I just discovered it, you have great style and your photos are amazing <3

    XOXO
    Jess
    Http://jessprainstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'm glad you like it <3
      Can I just say that you have amazing hair wow!

      Delete
  2. You look great! Love your jeans!

    XX

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look and images x

    http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/camel-and-leopard.html
    Twitter: @thestylemma
    Instagram: @thestylemma
    Facebook: TheStylemma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You have amazing picture I love your blog

      Delete
  4. your blog is great , i really learned a lot by this , in complete blog i love the black leather jacket . that was awesome .

    ReplyDelete